TUTORIAL ADRENO 200 ON GALAXY Y

TUTORIAL ADRENO 200 ON GALAXY Y

At risk of bricks I what 'and I tried and failed to do well with a custom rom you think renaming the gpu will not be able to resume most of the first
If you are aware of this thing do it with caution I do not take any responsibility 'FOR NOTHING
OPEN ES FILE EX PLORER THEN SEARCH AMONG ALL THE FILES OF THE TELEPHONE SYSTEM WHERE THE WRITTEN EC GPU YOUR PHONE AND THE GPU Broadcom ... Rename it Adreno 200 does not tell you the folder due to some cheeky kids who say it's fake now that I told you I write the tutorial in January in which folder is the file thanks for all this time waiting.....
ADRENO 200 ON GALAXY Y AND OTHER DEVICES

2 comments:

  1. Dude there is no january in this forum. So can you just tell me which file is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Update dude.. But I have to take down Caz of Copyrights act .. i hope do some google work.. hope it vl help u..

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible. Note please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted right away.