Blogger Suffer For Adsense Approval !!

Sorry guys i didnt upload a much today caused i was busy stuck with google stupidity i am just sharing with you what really happen all day the below was the message that i had send to google team regarding adsense and you will be shock to see what i got a message from them.

My Question to Google » why My Youtube application got disapproved for adult content ?

My Message to Google » Hello my name is pratik and adsense is really a pain or me from many years.. anyways yet another thing i wanna know about adsense is that why adsense has disapproved my from when i tried to link up with youtube. i had 3 videos at my youtube account 1st its an intro about my blog galaxy y group. 2nd was how to download tubemate software for galaxy y step by step guide 3rd a video that shows my blog from my moible. and i was shock to hear from google that it has adult content !!!!!!! i am posting the mail that i got from adsense team

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Google AdSense. Unfortunately, after
reviewing your application, we're unable to accept you into AdSense at
this time.

We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below.

Issues:
- Adult content

---------------------

Further detail:
Adult content: Currently, only Google ads that we classify as family-safe
are available through the AdSense program. We've found adult content on
your site. This includes text or images that contain sexual, lewd or
provocative content, and sites that require users to be at least 18, or
that may not be safe for work. Therefore, we're unable to display relevant
ads on your site. Please review our policies
(https://support.google.com/adsense/bin/answer.py?answer=1348688#Adult_content)
for a complete list of unacceptable site content.

Now i am giving you the link of my youtube channel » http://www.youtube.com/galaxyyhub

do check that if i have any adult content that is only for people above 18+ !! I mean whats wrong with you guys ?? Do you hate india or indians ?? you find any lame reasons to disapprove our applications for adsense this is so unfair guys..i do not use any copyright content nither any adult content nor any bad content than why ??!!!! i am losing ma faith in adsense after this seriously its unfair.. !! And yep in fear i deleted 2nd and 3rd video from my youtube just in fear of adsense there is no doubt that i had made those videos and it was not at all a copied content. I still have a 1 live video running in youtube and yep when youtube says that i have a good standing and has a green mark with my videos than why google is doing such things how does the intro video of myself and my blog can be a adult content the reason is really not fair and i want a fair answer from adsense team right away !! ( but they did not reply me yet )

--Guys Do Comment On This Shit by Google !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible. Note please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted right away.