500000+ !!!! PAGEVIEWS FOR A MONTH !!

My Blog Galaxy Y Group has firmly established itself as India's leading personal gaming portal after crossing the milestone 5million pageviews mark earlier this week. The site registered 5,028,360 pageviews in the month leading up to April 26th, according to Google Web Analytics services. Galaxy Y Group Blog is now the most visited and viewed personal Android Gaming blog in the country. The 5million pageviews represent an increase of almost double compared with the 3 million pageviews Galaxy Y Group Blog had experienced in March 2013, just before the portal major revamp in February. The portal further boasts of an increase of more than 130% in the number of visitors per month, with 2.3 million visitors each month. The leading Android Gaming Blog was re-designed in February by me, with a new, improved design and interface which provides a more intuitive user experience. New, fresh content sections include video reviews, which showcases the best devices across popular categories, such as android devices, tablets and smartphones. Hence I said that these had contributed heavily to the blog massive spike in popularity. I would Like to thank all my blog visitors and google for this popularity it wouldnt be possible without you guys thank you soo much.. I really feel proud Owner of my blog Long Live  "Galaxy Y Group"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback is always appreciated. I will try to reply to your queries as soon as possible. Note please do not spam, spam comments will be deleted right away.